Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I’ve been a lax on blogging lately, but I’m hoping to do better in the future. The Ravenmocker is due out mid December and I’ll post the cover here when I receive it. My writing is going slow, with real life interfering every chance it gets.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. I’ll be cooking this year and hoping all the family gets to come. Right now I’m at work (the paying job) waiting on quitting time. Hubby and oldest son are home, hopefully making the house presentable. (After the teenage party we had this weekend for the oldest’s 14th birthday, it’ll take a lot). The little one is sick, though its likely just a cold.

That’s it for me. I’ll write more when time allows. Until then, remember to take time to pamper yourself. If you don’t, who will?